Dashboard in a Day, Teams – 15 July 2020 – REGISTRATIONS CLOSED
Registrations for this event are now closed, however you can still book a place at Dashboard in a Day on 19th August.
If you would like to hear about future dates for Dashboard in a Day, please subscribe to our email newsletter.
Power BI is a business analytics service that gives you a single view of your business data, with the ability to monitor the health of your business using live dashboards, create rich interactive reports and access your data on the go, from your mobile devices.
The goal of this 1-day informational session is to help you understand how to analyse your data in a rich and compelling way. Whether you are evaluating its ability to meet organisational requirements around data visualisation and analysis or are looking to learn how Power BI can help you be more efficient and make a greater impact on the work you do every day, this is the workshop for you.
At the end of the day, attendees will better understand how to:
- Connect to, import, and transform data from a variety of sources
- Define business rules and KPIs
- Explore data with powerful visualisation tools
- Build stunning reports
- Share their dashboards with their team business partners, and publish them to the web.
This free event is hosted on Teams, by applying to join using the form below you give permission:
- To be added as a guest to the ‘In-a-Day’ Teams group in order to access content during and post event.
- To join an online Teams session where your name and contact might be visible to other participants.