Introduction to Power BI Training – Winnersh, January **This course is now full**
Coeo’s Introduction to Power BI training is a two day course that will allow attendees to load, transform, and visualise data using Microsoft’s Power BI platform.
This course will enable newcomers to Power BI to leave with an intermediate level of knowledge of the tool and how to set it up. The course is delivered by Coeo consultants using a combination of hands-on labs and classroom material.
This course is designed for:
- Non-technical and technical data analysts
- Power users of Excel or data analytics tools
- Those looking to find new data insights or modernise ageing reporting platforms
On day one, attendees will learn about the Power BI family of services and how to load, transform, and model data through these four modules:
- An introduction to Power BI
- Connecting to traditional and modern data sources
- Transforming data
- An introduction to data modelling
Day two’s modules focus on advanced data modelling and creating and deploying data dashboards:
- Creating measures and calculations with DAX
- Choosing and deploying data visualisations
- Publishing dashboards to PowerBI.com and mobile devices
- Configuring reports for collaboration
Coeo’s introduction to Power BI training allows data-centric business and technical professionals to use Power BI’s desktop, web and mobile services to create modern analytics dashboards using modelled and transformed data
Our two day courses cost £600 per delegate. To book your place, please enquire using the form below.