Migrating to Azure Data Services – Cloud Workshop, London
Learn from Coeo’s expert team how to evaluate, design and deploy existing data platforms to Microsoft Azure
This introductory one-day classroom training course gives newcomers to the Azure Data Platform the fundamental knowledge required to begin using these services within their business.
This course is designed for:
- Infrastructure Managers
- Solution Architects and Designers
- Those needing to modernise ageing data platforms
Attendees will learn about the Microsoft Data Platform services, how to migrate data to Azure and how to tackle common challenges encountered when moving data to the cloud:
- An introduction to Azure Data Services
- How to decide which Data Platform Service is most suitable for your business needs
- Migrating your data to Azure
- Operational monitoring and management
- Storing data securely and meeting governance, regulatory and compliance requirements
- Gaining a competitive advantage for your business by using the Microsoft Data Platform in Azure.
This course is delivered free of charge at our London Content & Code Office. To find out more or to book your place, please enquire using the form below.