SQL Server 2008 End of Support webinar
Register for our webinar at 13:30 GMT on 2nd July and learn about your options for life beyond extended support.
Extended Support for SQL Server 2008 and SQL Server 2008 R2 will end on 9th July 2019. This could leave you in a vulnerable position.
This webinar exposes the problem, its scale and shares all the options you have for life beyond extended support.
Join us to learn about:
- What the SQL Server Support Lifecycle is
- What happens after 9th July
- Risks of being unsupported
- Options for remaining supported
- Coeo’s advice and free assessment offer
- Further reading
Visit our webinar page to register for your place.