Next Steps Azure Data Jumpstart
Support your organisation’s data needs efficiently with Azure
- Using SQL Server on premises and considering a move to Azure?
- Planning to deploy a new database in Azure for the first time?
- Running old SQL Server versions and want to modernise?
Developing a strategy
Microsoft SQL Server has become an essential platform for many organisations. The growth of data and SQL Server deployments within an organisation is often organic, driven by project and application delivery. This can lead to a complex and diverse estate which ultimately creates increased complexity, risk and operational costs.
We have helped many organisations create a strategy to deploy their data platform to better support the needs of modern business users. The Coeo Azure Data Jumpstart helps customers assess their current estate, improve agility and create a plan for modernisation to Microsoft Azure. The output from this engagement is frequently used to create a business case to make the change.
To do this, we:
- Assess your current environment
- Model your estate could be modernised and deployed in Microsoft Azure
- Create a high-level roadmap to take you from your current position to a modernised solution
- Deliver a pilot data platform migration
- Provide a presentation to stakeholders:
- Cloud data strategy
- Potential benefits
- Outcome of the pilot migration
The Jumpstart will:
- Minimise risk by using Coeo to migrate an appropriate workload from on-premises to Azure
- Demonstrate the benefits of running in Azure
- Provide evidence for a business case to migrate the larger data environment
Coeo are trusted analytics and data management experts, delivering technology strategy and support for businesses who need to get the most from their data.
We architect, optimise and migrate mission-critical transaction processing systems and deploy business intelligence solutions that win business confidence and deliver insight.
To find out more information or book an Azure Data Jumpstart, please contact us at email@example.com or use the form below.